Telephone Conversation Program (TCP)
Telephone Conversation Program (TCP) improves course participants’ English conversation skills. It is a great opportunity for them to get an adequate level of conversation with a private instructor via phone. Each week, they will have two twenty-minute sessions at their own convenient time (options are available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm).
They will receive an immediate electronic feedback report after each call that helps them monitor their progress including strengths and weaknesses; the TCP training roadmap aims at increasing their self-confidence in English communication.
An average beginner learner could improve his speaking skills as good as IELTS 7 band score.
Common terms and vocabulary in everyday workplace English Discussing different topics and circumstances relevant to mall operation procedures.
During the course, we will:
- Call them to set the of their weekly calls
- Place their English level via asking some questions.
- Send them immediate electronic report after each call and send you:
- The conversation report of the same day
- Next week’s topic and required grammar and vocabulary practice
During the course, they will:
- Practice English conversation and master common telephone phrases
- Increase their self confidence in English conversations
- Be able to manage their professional calls personally
After this course, they will:
- Have a good performance while receiving international calls
- Expand their ESP and technical vocabulary
- Learn telephone conversation skills
- Manage a successful business meeting